Founded in 1973, Pacha is one of the oldest clubs in Ibiza and has spread all over the world.
Pacha has franchises in destinations such as Madrid, London, New York, and even Marrakech and Sharm el Sheikh.
The Pacha Ibiza nightclub has a capacity of 3,000 people and has 5 rooms with different atmospheres. The main room is where the most famous parties are held and where international DJs play. On the upper deck, there is a terrace with more relaxed music.
Most famous parties
- F*** me I'm Famous: David Guetta's party is the most crowded (and expensive) of the island. If you want to go, buy your ticket a few days before.
- Tiesto: Trance and progressive music by Dj Tiesto, one of the most beloved DJs on the island.
- Flower Power: Old hippies, modern, bright colors and music from the 50's to the 80's by Dj Piti, one of the founders of the club.
Although it varies a lot from one party to another, it can be said that Pacha has the most "posh" or fancy atmosphere on the island and it's one of the dressier clubs.
Although Pacha is the "smallest" club, it's also the most beautiful, and nobody should think about going to Ibiza without paying it a visit. As a downside, this club doesn't give out as many discounts for special events.
Lastly, Pacha is the only club in Ibiza that is open year-round since in winter the rest are closed.
12 am - 7 am.
€ 30 (US$ 32.40) - € 90 (US$ 97.40)
- 15 minute walk from the capital of Ibiza
- Disco bus from San Antonio, Santa Eulalia and Playa d'en Bossa € 3 (US$ 3.20)
- Taxi from San Antonio, Santa Eulalia and Playa d'en Bossa € 15 (US$ 16.20) - € 25 (US$ 27)
Talamanca (1 km) Ibiza Town (1.4 km) Figueretas (2.3 km) Amnesia (4.4 km)