Pacha has franchises in destinations all over the world such as Barcelona, London, New York, Marrakech and Sharm el Sheikh. It is considered one of the more luxury clubs where people dress up and even celebrities have been known to attend.
The venue has a capacity of 3,000 people and 5 rooms. The main room is where the most famous events are held and where international DJs play. In its upper part there's a terrace with more relaxed music.
- Solomun +1: The legendary house DJ Solomun plays on Sundays and brings along a special guest. At this event you can enjoy underground electronic music.
- Music On: Ibiza's top techno night played by DJ Marco Carola.
- Flower Power: Hippy vibes, bright colours and music from the 50s to the 80s with different DJs.
We think Pacha is a must if you're looking to party in Ibiza! It's also worth noting that Ibiza is one of the only clubs in Ibiza that's open all year round.
12 am - 7 am.
€ 30 (US$ 36.20) - € 90 (US$ 108.70).
- 15 minute walk from Ibiza Town.
- Disco bus from San Antonio, Santa Eulalia and Playa d'en Bossa € 3 (US$ 3.60).
- Taxi from San Antonio, Santa Eulalia and Playa d'en Bossa € 15 (US$ 18.10) - € 25 (US$ 30.20).