Amnesia was inaugurated in 1970 on the grounds of an old mansion. It was the first open-air club in Ibiza, although due to the continuous complaints from the neighbors, it had to close the terrace.
The maximum capacity of Amnesia is 5,000 people and is one of the clubs that's almost always full.
Most famous parties:
- Foam Party: The foam party is held twice a week combined with another big party like La Troya or Pop Star.
- La Troya: After more than 15 years on the island, La Troya is still one of the most popular parties. It has always been closely related to the gay community.
- Cocoon: Sven Väth, Ricardo Villalobos, and Richie Hawtin are some of the artists that make this party the favorite of regular club-goers.
- Pop Star: Commercial session of Brian Cross accompanied by singers like Soraya or Inna.
The atmosphere of Amnesia is usually the most "Spanish" since it's the discotheque preferred by most of the residents of the island, especially when parties like "Matinee" take place.
Because of the lighting effects, the quality of the sound, and the parties, Amnesia is one of our absolute favorite night clubs.
12 am - 7 am
From € 20 (US$ 21.70) - € 60 (US$ 65.30).
- Free Amnesia buses from Ibiza Maritime Station and Bar M car park in San Antonio, from 10:30 pm to 6 am
- Disco bus from San Antonio, Santa Eulalia and Playa d'en Bossa € 3 (US$ 3.30)
- Taxi from San Antonio, Santa Eulalia and Playa d'en Bossa € 10 (US$ 10.90) - € 25 (US$ 27.20)