See Ibiza from a new perspective, exploring the spectacular landscapes of the White Isle on an authentic Vespa moped tour. What are you waiting for?
Ibiza Vespa Tour Itinerary
We'll meet at the time indicated at Playa d'en Bossa beach, located in San Antonio where your guides will explain everything you need to know for your Vespa tour around the White Isle. With helmets on, you'll hop on to your vintage-style moped and begin your adventure.
Your route will take you around inland Ibiza, on roads that allow you to admire the most beautiful typical Mediterranean landscapes the island has to offer. Feel the warm breeze on your skin as you drive your mopeds around the countryside roads, admiring picturesque villages and stunning coastal views. The views of rugged cliffs and rocky coves leading to sparkling blue seas will truly captivate you.
Throughout your Vespa tour, your guides will reveal fascinating facts about the history of Ibiza - by the end of the day, you'll be experts on authentic island life! You'll also make a stop during your route where you'll have the opportunity to enjoy an olive oil tasting at a beautiful rural location before heading back to San Antonio.
Your tour will come to an end at the meeting point.
- To drive the mopeds, you must present your valid driving license on the day of the tour.
- Each Vespa has a maximum capacity of 2 people: one driver and one passenger.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Driver||Driver + Passenger|
Driver + PassengerUS$ 120.80
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Third party insurance.
Olive oil tasting.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Carrer dels Polls, 10.