Discover stunning beaches, hidden coves and beautiful nature: make the most of your trip to Ibiza and explore the White Isle by quad bike... ready, set, go!
Ibiza Quad Bike Tour Itinerary
Having been picked up from your hotel, you'll head to San Antonio, where your guides will give you a brief introduction on everything you need to know to safely drive the quad bikes. Then, kitted out with helmets, you'll climb onto your all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), and set off on your adventure. You'll head in the direction of a beautiful valley known as Es Broll.
Cruise along the paths between San Mateo and Santa Agnes, feeling the thrill of driving your ATV in pure nature and enjoying the spectacular views of rural Ibiza surrounding you. Your route will take you through typical inland villages known for their picturesque houses, reaching a clifftop shelter from which you'll admire incomparable views over the incredible Ibiza coast.
Continue on your adventure driving towards the north and you'll soon reach Punta Galera, one of Ibiza's best kept secrets. You'll stop in one of the island's breathtaking coves to sunbathe and enjoy a refreshing swim in the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
At the end of an unforgettable quad biking experience, you'll be dropped back off at your hotel or the original meeting point.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes a pick up service from hotels in Ibiza. If you're staying in an apartment or bed & breakfast, you'll have to make your own way to the meeting point in Playa d'en Bossa.
- To drive the ATVs, you must present your valid driving license on the day of the tour.
- Each quad bike has a maximum capacity of 2 people: one driver and one passenger.
- You must be over 16 years old to participate in this activity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Driver||Driver + Passenger|
|Quad bike tour||
Quad bike tour
Driver + PassengerUS$ 158.50
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Pick up and drop off at hotels in Ibiza.
Quad bike rental.
Third party insurance.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Ibiza local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Carrer dels Polls, 10.