The old town of Ibiza, a World Heritage city, holds extraordinary historical monuments. Learn about its history with this private tour!
Private Tour of Ibiza
Only 15 Spanish cities have been declared World Heritage Sites, and one of them is the capital of Ibiza. From the port of this beautiful Balearic city we'll set off on a private tour through the most emblematic streets of its old town.
The walled enclosure of Dalt Vila, in the heart of the historic centre, will be the first stop on this private tour of Ibiza Town. Its walls are a living vestige of the different Mediterranean communities who fought in this area of the Balearic Islands. Its strategic location made it the subject of disputes over the centuries which we'll find out about on the tour.
As well as its fort, the Ibizan capital is also known for its picturesque streets of whitewashed buildings. Many of these beautiful white buildings experienced a boom in the 60s due to the famous hippie movement that we'll talk about during the tour.
In the historical part of the city we'll also admire civil and religious monuments side by side. For example, the Ibiza Town Hall complements the magnificent Ibiza Cathedral. As a final touch to this private tour of Ibiza Town we'll recommend you some of the best places in the city to go shopping. Did you know that the Ibizan markets are among the most famous in the Western Mediterranean?
If you book a private tour, you'll be given a much more personalised service for just you, your partner, family or friends. You'll also be with an English speaking guide and will even save money even if you are a large group.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organised for you and your partner, friends or family.
Up to 2 peopleUS$ 154.60
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 190.30
Up to 9 peopleUS$ 261.70
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 297.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide specialising in the history of Ibiza.
Private, exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group except you, your partner, family or friends.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Mar y Sol Cafe.