Complete your stay in Ibiza with a boat trip to the paradise island of Formentera. Set sail from Playa d'en Bossa, enjoy a short cruise over the Mediterranean and spend your day however you'd like!
Formentera from Playa d'en Bossa
Board a ferry at the port of Playa d'en Bossa, also called Platja d'en Bossa, and the time you have chosen. You'll then set sail for a 55-minute journey across the Mediterranean Sea to Formentera, arriving at La Savina port, located in the north of the island. Your return ferry to Playa d'en Bossa will also depart from La Savina.
What is there to do in Formentera?
Having disembarked in La Savina, you'll have the rest of your day (until your return boat trip to Playa d'en Bossa) to enjoy the best of Formentera. Whether you prefer to spend your time relaxing on the spectacular pristine beaches; want to hike up to the island's famous lighthouses; explore the picturesque capital of San Francisco Javier; or indulge in delicious seafood, there's something for you!
In the calendar found on this page, you can find the various different outbound journey times from Playa d'en Bossa to Formentera.
Once you have completed your reservation, you will also be able to see the times of the return journeys between Formentera and Playa d'en Bossa.
Departures from elsewhere in Ibiza
If you're not staying in Playa d'en Bossa, check out our alternative ferry options to travel to Formentera:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 11.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
Return Ferry to Formentera from Playa d'en Bossa.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Ibiza).
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Playa d’en Bossa Port.