Complete your stay in Ibiza with a boat trip to the paradise island of Formentera. Set sail from Playa d'en Bossa, enjoy a short cruise over the Mediterranean and spend your day however you'd like!
Formentera from Playa d'en Bossa
Board a ferry at the port of Playa d'en Bossa, also called Platja d'en Bossa, and the time you have chosen. You'll then set sail for a 55-minute journey across the Mediterranean Sea to Formentera, arriving at La Savina port, located in the north of the island. Your return ferry to Playa d'en Bossa will also depart from La Savina.
What is there to do in Formentera?
Having disembarked in La Savina, you'll have the rest of your day (until your return boat trip to Playa d'en Bossa) to enjoy the best of Formentera. Whether you prefer to spend your time relaxing on the spectacular pristine beaches; want to hike up to the island's famous lighthouses; explore the picturesque capital of San Francisco Javier; or indulge in delicious seafood, there's something for you!
Departure and return times
1st to the 24th September
Departures from elsewhere in Ibiza
If you're not staying in Playa d'en Bossa, check out our alternative ferry options to travel to Formentera:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 16.90
Children under 4 years oldFree
Return Ferry to Formentera from Playa d'en Bossa.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you must print to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Playa d’en Bossa Port.