Enjoy exploring the beautiful waters of Ibiza with this kayak tour, where you'll also have the possibility to discover the wonders Ibiza has to offer underwater too. As they say, it's better down where it's wetter!
Ibiza Kayak and Snorkelling Tour
At the scheduled time, we'll meet at Cala Codolar in Ibiza. After handing out the equipment and receiving a brief explanation about the handling of the kayaks and their safety, we'll go head out into the turquoise waters of Ibiza to begin our tour.
Depending on the weather, we'll follow one route or another, but always passing through incredible cliffs, breathtaking caves and amazing sea beds, ideal for snorkelling.
During the tour, we'll make stops to rest, divulge interesting facts about the island and practice snorkelling.
The tour ends by returning to the starting point.
We offer two tours of different duration:
- 2 hour tour: Recommended for all audiences, including families with children.
- 3 hour tour: Excursion for adults with average physical condition.
- There's no minimum age for the tour, but we do require that the children know how to swim and are comfortable in the water. We'll bring children's waistcoats and paddles.
- The meeting point could vary on bad weather days. In those cases, we'll inform you of the new location well in advance.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 12 years old|
|2 hour tour||
|3 hour tour||
2 hour tour
Children under 12 years oldUS$ 23.60
3 hour tour
Children under 12 years oldUS$ 59.10
2 hours - 3 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Kayak and full equipment rental.
Snorkelling equipment rental.
Fruits and other snacks.
Photographs during the tour.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 17 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Cala Codolar in Ibiza.