Discover the charm of the Balearic night, on this magical tour of Ibiza's capital and its walled city when it's at its finest, as night falls.
Ibiza Night Tour
Having picked you up from your accommodation we'll take you to Ibiza, to take a guided tour of its most famous neighbourhoods.
During this walking tour, we'll explore the narrow cobbled streets of Dalt Vila, the part of the city built high on a hill, making the most of its colourful nightlife. The views from the citadel walls are merely the cherry on the cake.
Leaving the high city behind, we'll make our way to the port, where you can make the most of the cosmopolitan and exclusive atmosphere that has made Ibiza one of the best known and most popular destinations in the world.
At the end of the guided tour, you'll have free time to visit the hippie stalls, buy gifts, eat dinner or have a drink.
Then, having fully enjoyed the atmosphere of Ibiza by night, we'll return to the bus, which will take you back to your hotel.
Self Guided Tour
If you would prefer to visit Ibiza at your own pace and would simply the convenience of transport, you can reserve this option with a discount.
Pick Up Area
Pick up is included in all areas of the island, but those staying in the hotels furthest away should pay a supplement:
- Cala Tarida, Cala San Miguel, Portinatx and Figueral (€5).
- Cala Vadella, Club Delfín, Cala Carbo, San Vicente and Cala Leña (€8).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12||Children under 2|
|Self Guided Tour||
Children from 2 to 12US$ 25.80
Children under 2Free
Self Guided Tour
Children from 2 to 12US$ 12
Children under 2Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the same day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.