Join us for the best boat party in Ibiza. Onboard you will find everything to make this an unforgettable experience, including a live DJ, professional photographer, water games, open bar, and even a brilliant foam party!
What to expect at the party
We will meet up at Playa d'En Bossa, where we jump on board the fantastic boat which hosts the amazing Only Ibiza Boat Party.
Sailing towards Bora Bora we will enjoy the Mediterranean sun and sea breeze onboard whilst sipping delicious drinks from our open bar. We will stop to take a dip in the ocean waters and enjoy a variety of fantastic aquatic activities, such as jet skiing.
Back on board, you will be served a delicious meal of paella, salad, and fruit. After lunch, you will enjoy the DJ's music whilst admiring the stunning views from the deck.
Just when you thought this floating nightclub couldn't be bettered, the wild foam party begins! This is the icing on the cake to a fun-packed adventure under the Balearic sun.
After an afternoon party, we will be back in Playa d'En Bossa around 6:30 pm.
In addition to the use of jet skis and banana boats, among the services included is a professional photographer, animation and DJ onboard. In addition to food, you will have access to an open bar of drinks (sangria, beer, drinks, juices, soft drinks, and champagne) throughout the trip.
The price of the boat party also includes tickets and discounts for the best nightclubs in Ibiza.
Only persons over 18 years of age may participate in this activity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
US$ 100.10 US$ 55.10
Per personUS$ 100.10 US$ 55.10
3 hours 30 minutes.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Open bar of sangria, beer, spirit and mixer, juice, soft drinks, and cava.
Food (paella, salad, and fruit).
Games and aquatic activities.
Entry to discos in Ibiza.
45% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Ibiza).
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Playa d'En Bossa.