Discover the idyllic coves of Formentera while sailing across the Mediterranean sea. Cala Saona, Espalmador, Ses Illetes and Levante and their crystalline waters await you. A true Balearic paradise!
Formentera Boat Trip
We'll meet at 12 pm on Ibiza's Playa d'en Bossa beach where we'll board the catamaran and set sail across Mediterranean sea. Are you ready to discover the most idyllic coves on the Balearic islands?
In about 20 minutes we'll be cruising through the Ses Salines Natural Park and as we sail the waters of Formentera. Depending on the sea conditions we may take the east or west route to enjoy the cruise in total safety.
No matter which route is chosen, we'll skirt the island and enjoy the stunning cliffs, coves and caves of Formentera. All you need to do is sit back and enjoy the ride, admiring the crystal clear waters and the flora and fauna native to this part of the Mediterranean.
During the journey, we'll drop anchor to take a dip in the turquoise waters of Formentera or top up your tan on the deck. You can even practise your balance on water trying out the stand up paddle boards provided!
To finish off the day, you'll watch a cooking demonstration and taste a paella dish accompanied by bread, fresh fruit and an open bar of soft drinks. With full stomachs, we'll dock in La Sabina Port on Formentera at around 4 PM and give you some free time to discover the island at your leisure.
When you book, you can select whether you want to return to Playa d'en Bossa at 5 pm or 7 pm. After a 45-minute boat ride, we'll arrive in Ibiza and conclude the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 12 years old||Children under 7|
|Boat cruise + lunch||
Boat cruise + lunch
Children between 7 and 12 years oldUS$ 17.80
Children under 7Free
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
4 hour boat cruise.
English speaking guide on board.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Ibiza local time).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Playa d'en Bossa beach, Ibiza