Take a boat ride to Formentera, the ultimate Mediterranean paradise. Enjoy a day at the most beautiful beaches and surrounded by the most spectacular landscapes of the Balearic Islands.
Formentera Boat Trip
After meeting at the port in Ibiza Town, you'll head to Formentera. Enjoy 50-minute boat trip to the port of La Savina in Formentera, considered by many to be the prettiest island in the Balearics.
Your return boat to Ibiza Town will also leave from La Savina port.
What to do in Formentera?
You can enjoy the day in Formentera in any way you want. The island has 42 miles of coastline with cliffs, coves, and beaches of staggering beauty. We recommend you visit the beaches of Cala Saona, Ses Illetes, and Els Arenals, and climb up to the Mola lighthouse which is perched on a 390 feet high clifftop.
In the calendar found on this page, you can find the various different outbound journey times from Ibiza Town to Formentera.
Once you have completed your reservation, you will also be able to see the times of the return journeys between Formentera and Ibiza Town. If you have chosen the 'return' option, you must return to Ibiza the same day.
Departures from elsewhere in Ibiza
If you're not staying in Ibiza Town, check out our alternative ferry options to travel to Formentera:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|One way ticket||
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 11.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
One way ticket
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 8.40
Children under 4 years oldFree
Return Ferry to Formentera from Ibiza Town.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Ibiza).
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Ibiza Town port.