Take a boat ride to Formentera, the ultimate Mediterranean paradise. Enjoy a day at the most beautiful beaches and surrounded by the most spectacular landscapes of the Balearic Islands.
Formentera Boat Trip
After meeting at the port in Ibiza Town, you'll head to Formentera. Enjoy 50-minute boat trip to the port of La Savina in Formentera, considered by many to be the prettiest island in the Balearics.
Your return boat to Ibiza Town will also leave from La Savina port.
What to do in Formentera?
You can enjoy the day in Formentera in any way you want. The island has 42 miles of coastline with cliffs, coves, and beaches of staggering beauty. We recommend you visit the beaches of Cala Saona, Ses Illetes, and Els Arenals, and climb up to the Mola lighthouse which is perched on a 390 feet high clifftop.
Timetable Ibiza city - La Savina (Formentera)
There are several boats every day. In the calendar on this page, you can choose the day and time of departure from Ibiza town. On the next page of the booking process, you can choose the time of return from Formentera. If you choose the return option, you must return to Ibiza on the same day.
Timetable La Savina (Formentera) - Ibiza city
- 10th May to 15th June: departures at 8:30 pm.
- 16th June to 15th September: departures at 10:10 am, 12:45 pm, 6 pm and 8:30 pm.
Departures from elsewhere in Ibiza
If you're not staying in Ibiza Town, check out our alternative ferry options to travel to Formentera:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|One way ticket||
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 18.10
Children under 4 years oldFree
One way ticket
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 10.60
Children under 4 years oldFree
Return Ferry to Formentera from Ibiza Town.
When to book?
You can book up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Ibiza Town port.