Rent a motorcycle at the best price and explore Ibiza’s beautiful coastline, incredible turquoise water beaches and quaint villages without worrying about traffic jams and parking spaces.
Motorcycle Rental in Ibiza
The easiest way to discover Ibiza is by hiring a scooter, no matter where you’re staying. Get around the island quickly and hassle-free, without having to stress about finding parking spaces or congestion.
Swimming in the crystal-clear waters of Playa de las Salinas in the morning, followed by a delicious paella for lunch at the Port of Ibiza. Heading to the island’s famous hippy market in the afternoon and then, spending a relaxing evening at Café del Mar is only possible with our motorcycle rental. Forget about taxis and parking lots and make the most of your holidays in this delightful island.
The best alternative for getting around Ibiza is to rent a scooter and discover its more than 200 kilometres of coastline, with its coves and beaches of white sand and crystal-clear waters.
What type of motorcycle can I rent?
- Peugeot Tweet de 125cc or similar: The driver must be at least 18 years old with a category A1/A driving license or be 21 years old and a category B driving license (with at least 3 years’ experience).
This model can be used by the driver and one passenger, but the second helmet is not included in the original price.
Pick-up location and schedule
You can pick up and return your bike from the following Cooltra Shop locations:
D'en Bossa Beach: Avenida Pedro Matutes Noguera, 109.
- July and August: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1:30 pm and 4 pm to 7 pm. Saturdays and Sundays from 9 am to 2 pm.
- September and October: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1:30 pm and 4 pm to 7 pm. Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm. On Sundays the shop is closed.
Figueretas: Avenida Pedro Matutes Noguera, 22
- June to October: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1:30 pm and 4 pm to 7 pm. Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm. On Sundays the shop is closed.
When making the reservation, you must choose at which of them you'll pick up and then return the motorcycle.
We recommend leaving a margin of time of 30 minutes at the beginning and end of the day. Please note that you can't return the bikes on Sunday, as the shops are closed on that day. In this case, you'll have to return the bikes on Saturday at the end of the day or on Monday at the beginning of the day. If you drop off the bike on Monday, you'll have to pay an extra day's rent.
- You must present your physical driver's license on the day of the tour. Photographs or photocopies will not be accepted.
- The prices are per motorcycle, not per person. For example, if you and another person (driver and passenger) want to rent a motorcycle, you must only rent one and, in the comments, write that you need an extra helmet. Keep in mind that the second helmet will be charged apart.
- When you collect your motorcycle or moped, you must sign a contract and leave a deposit of € 150 (US$ 173.60) by credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract.
- You must return the scooter at the same time you collected it once the duration of the rental agreement is completed. You will not be reimbursed partially if you return it before the rental contract is over. Returning the vehicle late will involve a charge of €50 and the rental cost proportional to the time elapsed since the end of the rental contract.
- All scooters include full-risk insurance with € 500 (US$ 578.70) excess (Standard category) and roadside assistance. There is also the possibility of getting Premium category insurance and other extras which you can choose when you collect the scooter and sign the contract. The price of Premium category insurance varies depending on the duration of the rental.
- The scooter must be returned with the same gas level as previously marked in the contract. If the scooter is not returned with the same gas level, you will be charged extra.
- If you do not have a European Union driving license, you must have an international driver’s license. For more information on the various types of driving licenses valid in Spain, click here.
|Moto Peugeot Tweet 125cc|
Moto Peugeot Tweet 125ccUS$ 37
Moto Peugeot Tweet 125ccUS$ 65.90
Moto Peugeot Tweet 125ccUS$ 87.90
Moto Peugeot Tweet 125ccUS$ 105.30
Moto Peugeot Tweet 125ccUS$ 121.50
Moto Peugeot Tweet 125ccUS$ 150.40
* The price varies based on the chosen date
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Full risk insurance with € 500 (US$ 578.70) excess
Medical and roadside assistance
Passenger's helmet: € 5 (US$ 5.80) for 1 day, € 10 (US$ 11.60) for 2 days, € 15 (US$ 17.40) for up to 6 days, € 20 (US$ 23.10) for up to 7 days
Trunk: € 8 (US$ 9.30) for 1 day, € 14 (US$ 16.20) 2 days, € 18 (US$ 20.80) for up to 6 days, € 22 (US$ 25.40) for up to 7 days
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Ibiza Airport Cooltra Shop