Sail to Formentera island from Figueretas Beach in Ibiza. Cruise on sparkling Mediterranean waters and spend a day in paradise!
Formentera from Figueretas Beach
Your boat will depart from the port at Figueretas Beach, Ibiza, at your selected time. After a 55-minute cruise, you'll arrive at La Savina dock, located on the north of the island of Formentera. The boat will make a stop at Platja d'en Bossa on the way.
At the end of the day, you'll catch your return boat to Ibiza from La Savina as well.
Why visit Formentera?
Once you've arrived at La Savina, you'll have the entire day (until your ferry back) to explore everything Formentera has to offer at your own pace. Discover paradise beaches with white sand and crystal-clear waters perfect for snorkelling, or if you prefer dry land, why not hire a bike or moped and head off to explore the island?
One thing you can't miss is Formentera's incredible cuisine... hope you're hungry!
In the calendar found on this page, you can find the various outbound journey times from Playa Figueretas to Formentera.
Once you have completed your reservation, you will also be able to see the times of the return journeys between Formentera and Playa Figueretas.
Departures from elsewhere in Ibiza
If you're not staying in Figueretas, check out our alternative ferry options to travel to Formentera:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 11.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
Return Ferry to Formentera from Figueretas Beach.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Ibiza).
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Figueretas Beach Port.