A trip to the idyllic beaches of Formentera is something that you can't miss if you're staying in Ibiza. Book your ferry ticket and get to Formentera in just 30 minutes!
Balearia makes 22 ferry trips daily between Ibiza and Formentera, around every 30 minutes from 7 am to 10 pm.
To enjoy a full day in Formentera, we recommend catching the ferry at the following times:
- Ibiza-Formentera: 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 11:30 am and 12:30 pm.
- Formentera-Ibiza: 4 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm, 6:30 pm, 7 pm and 8 pm.
Please note that the ticket is valid for any of the departures indicated.
Important: these schedules are subject to last-minute changes and modifications. The ferry company will confirm the exact time of departure when it sends you the reservation voucher.
The fares indicated are for a return ticket on the same day. If you do not use your one-way ticket, your return ticket will be automatically cancelled.
Activities in Formentera
The boat arrives at the port of La Savina. Once on the island you can choose from a range of activities.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 80% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 1 and 13 years old||Children under 1 year old|
Children between 1 and 13 years oldUS$ 19
Children under 1 year oldFree
Open return ferry ticket to Formentera.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Port of Ibiza.