On this boat tour, we'll cruise Ibiza's most beautiful coastline and make our way to Es Vedrá, the most famous rock on the island. And more, our boat will be a catamaran with a glass floor!
Es Vedrá Cruise & Cala Bassa
Having picked you up at your hotel we'll take you to Cala Bassa by bus, one of the most famous points in Ibiza and the epicentre of celebrity life on the island.
Here you'll have free time to enjoy the beach, sunbathe, swim and have something eat. And if you want to rub shoulders with the international jet set, lunch in the Beach Club is the option for you!
Good and relaxed, we'll board our catamaran yacht, with an important difference: its glass floor enabling you to see the marine depths!
Over a two and a half hour cruise, we'll sail around the steepest and most beautiful part of Ibiza's coast, until finally, we arrive at Es Vedrá, in front of Cala D'Hort. Here we'll make a stop so you can try the crystal clear water, and get up close with the marine life, snorkelling off the side of the boat.
Then, back on the boat, a range of aperitifs will be prepared for you, including grilled shrimp and dried fruits. And to drink you'll have delicious sangria or orange juice on offer.
Skirting the coast once more, we'll make our way back to San Antonio where we'll disembark, and once back on solid ground we'll take your back to your hotel or apartment.
Hotel Pick Up
This tour includes pick up in all hotels on the island, but those people staying in hotels further away should pay a supplement:
- Cala Tarida, Cala San Miguel, Portinatx and Figueral (€5).
- Cala Vadella, Club Delfín, Cala Carbo, San Vicente and Cala Leña (€8).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12||Children under 2|
Children from 2 to 12US$ 35.70
Children under 2Free
6 - 7 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Glass bottomed catamaran cruise (2.5 hours).
2 stops to swim and one stop in a cove.
Sangria, orange juice and water.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (6:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.