Discover the Ibiza coastline with this Ibiza Coves Boat Tour. You'll enjoy a tour on board the "Salvador", a boat from the 160s to remember those years when the hippie movement was at its peak.
Ibiza Coves Boat Tour
From the port of San Antonio, we'll start a tour of the coastline on board the "Salvador". This boat preserves the essence of the hippie era, as it is a 60s boat that has been restored.
This trip will allow us to enjoy some of the best coves and landscapes of Ibiza such as Cala Gració, Cap Negret and Cala Salada, considered by many to be the best beach in Ibiza. We'll anchor to practice water sports such as snorkelling, kayaking or paddle surfing in its calm, crystal-clear waters.
On board of El Salvador, we'll taste fruits and refreshing drinks to enjoy the hours of sunshine on the Balearic island. This tour will also allow us to admire the coast from its comfortable couches and padded sun beds.
After enjoying 3 hours of relaxing walk we'll return to the port of San Antonio.
Dates and times
The boat "Salvador" has daily departures from 1st June to 30th September at 2 pm (return at 5 pm) and 6 pm (return at 9 pm)
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 14 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|3 hour boat tour||
3 hour boat tour
Children between 5 and 14 years oldUS$ 47.30
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a escort that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Multilingual escort crew.
3 hour walk along the coast of Ibiza.
Fruit and drink tasting.
Snorkel, kayak or paddle surfing equipment.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - What is the maximum capacity of the boat?
A - The boat has capacity for 38 people.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Port of San Antonio, in the dock located next to the huevo de Colon roundabout.