Feeling the need for speed? Hop into a buggy for a true adventure around Ibiza. Discover the magic of the White Island in a new and fun way!
Ibiza Buggy Tour Itinerary
After being picked up from your hotel, you'll head to the buggy hire offices in San Antonio. There, your guides will tell you all about the route that you're about to embark on, and give you brief instructions on how to drive the buggy. With that, you'll be ready to go - hop in, and begin the adventure!
From San Antonio's port, you'll drive north, where you'll have spectacular views over the bay. You'll then leave the rugged cliffs and sparkling Mediterranean Sea behind, making your way to Santa Agnes. Enjoy the feeling of freedom as you drive your buggy through the Ibiza countryside. Your guides will lead you on quiet roads, where you can make the most of handling your buggy around the winding island paths.
Driving through charming towns and beautiful island landscapes, you'll arrive in the picturesque village of Sant Mateu. Throughout your route, you'll also hear all about life on the island thanks to your guides.
At the end of your buggy tour of Ibiza, you'll be dropped back off at your hotel.
Type of buggy
On this activity, you will drive a Big Buggy, which has room for two people to enjoy a safe and fun buggy driving experience.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes a pick up service from hotels in Ibiza. If you're staying in an apartment or bed & breakfast, you'll have to make your own way to the meeting point in San Antonio.
- To drive the buggies, you must present your valid driving license on the day of the tour.
- Each buggy has a maximum capacity of 2 people: one driver and one passenger. For each driver, you may reserve one passenger.
- You must be over 16 years old to participate in this activity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Driver||Driver + Passenger|
Driver + PassengerUS$ 270
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Pick up and drop off at hotels in Ibiza.
Third party insurance.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Ibiza local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.