Enjoy the views of Ibiza from the Mediterranean. Get on the boat and discover the popular island's dream beaches, marine depths and the most idyllic corners... Let's head out to sea!
Ibiza Boat Tour
We'll meet at the chosen dock to board the boat and start the tour of the island from the sea. Do you want to discover the special corners of one of the largest Balearic islands?
At 12:30 we'll arrive at Tagomago, the beautiful white sand island with restricted access, and have time to take a dip and snorkel. Marvel at the marine depths!
Then we'll return to Cala Martina, one of the most idyllic corners of the island and spend an hour discovering the unknown paradise. Next, it's on to Dalt Vila, the old town of Ibiza, where you'll have an hour to explore the narrow streets of the historical centre of the island. Did you know that it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
The tour will continue to Playa de Bossa. There we'll change the boat for a jet ski and, ride along the coast. The next destination will be the paradisiacal island of Espalmador. The turquoise waters and the snorkeling equipment will be all you need to discover the marine depths.
Back on the boat, we'll sail past the Es Vedrá rock. As the sun starts to set, we'll head to a local restaurant to enjoy a delicious menu of paella and salad. Then finally, the tour will end by returning to the different starting points.
You can start the activity from different points around the island. Upon booking, you can choose the time and place where you want to board.
- 9 am: San Antonio
- 9:10 am: Mar Amantis
- 9:15 am: Pinet Playa
- 9:20 am: Punta Xinxó
- 9:30 am: Port d’Es Torrent
- 11:00 am: Port de San Miguel
- 11:30 am: Portinatx
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 51.90
Children under 6 years oldFree
9 hours - 12 hours.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Ibiza boat tour.
Stops to bathe in the coves around Ibiza.
Stop to see the historic centre.
Jet ski ride.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.