Sunbathe in gorgeous coves, snorkel in the sparkling Mediterranean, admire the Balearic Islands' spectacular scenery... make the most of your time on the White Isle enjoying this beach hopping cruise around Ibiza.
What to expect?
After meeting in San Antonio Port at the scheduled time, you'll board your boat ready to set sail on your Ibizan adventure. Enjoy five hours of fun, cruising around the White Isle and hopping between its beautiful Mediterranean beaches.
Your boat trip will take you along the coast of Ibiza, and along the route you'll make two different stops of an hour each, visiting Cala Bassa and Cala Conta. These paradise coves are known for their stunning scenery, crystal-clear azure waters and golden sand beaches. You'll have time here to relax and sunbathe, take a refreshing dip in the sea or enjoy a drink in one of the chiringuitos, or beach bars.
While you sail between the two beaches, you'll also have the opportunity to dive into the Mediterranean and snorkel amongst its amazing marine life, or to try paddle boarding!
During the cruise, you'll enjoy an open bar of sangria, non-alcoholic beer, water and soft drinks. What more can you ask for?
Our tour will conclude when we return to the Ibiza port, where we'll say goodbye after a day enjoying the wonders of Ibiza.
You'll enjoy your cruise in a motorised catamaran with two floors, with a maximum capacity of 150 people. The boat will have a 50% capacity limit. No matter which option you choose, there will be music on board.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 15 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 15 years oldUS$ 24.10
Children under 6 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
5 hour cruise.
Fruit and snacks.
Snorkelling equipment and paddle board.
1 hour stop in both Cala Bassa and Cala Conta.
Open bar of sangria, non alcoholic beer, water and soft drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until the same day (2:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can I bring food on board?
A - Yes, you can bring whatever food you like - but included in the price is a drink, fruit and aperitifs.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
San Antonio Port.